Agile Leadership and Strategy ～Fast. Flexible. Decisive. Orchestrate a new game plan to respond to complex and unpredictable changes～
In a shifting business environment, it’s the agile and resilient organizations that have a much better chance to survive—and even to thrive. With future orientation and entrepreneurial focus, this course gives you the roadmap to seize new opportunities and bounce back even stronger from unforeseen changes.
Let’s build agility and resilience into your leadership repertoire and your organization’s DNA. Add the ability to shift mindset and inspire behavior change. Plus, the strategies to create more flexible structures and processes that grow your organization’s capability and performance.
- 165,000 yen (inc.tax)
- Delivery Language: Japanese Material Language: English
- Hosted by
- Quintegral Ltd.
- 2 days（9:30-17:30）
Select date & time
- ● Material Language: English; Delivery Language: Japanese; Participants are asked to read English instructions before exercises.
- ● Live online seminar is delivered using Zoom.
How You Will Benefit
- ● Examine the practices of the most agile and resilient organizations
- ● Anticipate trends and patterns and take decisive action
- ● Get your organization ready to navigate turbulent times and disruptive change
- ● Develop a capacity for foresight—anticipating change
- ● Get tools for exploring market opportunities
- ● Build a plan and practice techniques to gain buy-in for changes
- ● Lead and motivate others toward agile and resilient mindset and behavior
- ● Transform agility and resilience in your organization
- ● Further develop your personal agility and resilience
Who Should Attend
- Vice presidents, executive directors, directors, senior managers, division managers and others with strategic leadership roles. Table groups are encouraged and welcome.
1. Learning Objectives
- Examine the Practices of the Most Agile and Resilient Organizations
- Develop a Capacity for Foresight—Anticipating Change
- Obtain Tools for Exploring Market Opportunities
- Build a Plan and Agreement for Change
- Lead and Motivate Others Toward Agile and Resilient Mindset and Behavior
- Further Develop Your Personal Agility and Resilience
- Identify Agility and Resilience
- Explore the Characteristics of Agile and Resilient Organizations
- Identify Characteristics You Would Like to Develop
3. Agile, Resilient Organizations
- Identify Characteristics of Agile, Resilient Organizations
- Understand How Some Large Organizations Manage to Be Agile
- Understand Agility as a Way to Be Resilient
- Assess Your Organizational Agility
4. What Agile, Resilient Organizations Do
- Scan the Environment
- Experiment Small-Scale
- Adapt the Organization
- Learn and Grow
5. Agility Practice
- Practice Change Leadership to Help an Organization Become More Agile
- Experience Disruption
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment
Since English materials are going to be used, English reading skills are required to some extent.
- Course outline is partly subject to change without prior notice.