[Live Online] Inclusive Leadership
[This is an online course using Zoom.]
This seminar will be delivered online and accessible from your office or home PC or tablet.
Develop capabilities to lead diverse teams, innovate and effectively operate in global marketplace.
Companies are striving to inculcate in their leaders traits of inclusive leadership to adapt global mega-trends. Diversity alone cannot drive Inclusion. Developing Inclusive Leaders is indispensable to attract and retain diverse talents, encourage their participation/engagement, foster innovation, and lead busi-ness growth.
In this course, we will discover the value of being an inclusive leader for ourselves and for the organiza-tion. Through assessments, reflections, and hands-on activities we will identify attitudes and behaviors to become an Inclusive Leader. We will also learn skills to create an inclusive environment at workplace to drive engagement and innovation.
- 41,800 yen (inc.tax)
- Quintegral Faculty
- 1 day（3.5 hours）
- PDU Leadership: 3.5
Select date & time
How You Will Benefit
- - Discover your strengths and development needs to become a more inclusive leader
- - Increase your ability to communicate with people across cultures and differences
- - Learn the tools, techniques, and strategies to increase inclusive leadership best practices
Who Should Attend
- - Managers, Group Heads, Team Leaders, D&I leaders; L&D professionals.
1. Part 1: Pre-work
- Essential pre-work required for this seminar will be e-mailed one week prior to the Live Online seminar
2. Part 2: Live Online
Topic 1: Introduction
- Welcome, Introductions & expectations
- Business case for Inclusive Leadership
Topic 2: Building Self-Awareness
- Inclusive Leader self-assessment & reflectionss
Topic 3: Valuing and Leveraging Diversity
- Closing the perception gap
- Consciously overcoming bias and micro-inequities
Topic 4: Adapting communication & Managing disagreements
- Adjusting communication styles
- Bridging Differences
Topic 5: Your Vision and Plan to become Inclusive Leader
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment