[Live Online] Inclusive Leadership
This seminar will be delivered online and accessible from your office or home PC or tablet.
Develop capabilities to lead diverse teams, innovate and effectively operate in global marketplace.
Companies are striving to inculcate in their leaders traits of inclusive leadership to adapt global mega-trends. Diversity alone cannot drive Inclusion. Developing Inclusive Leaders is indispensable to attract and retain diverse talents, encourage their participation/engagement, foster innovation, and lead business growth.
In this course, we will discover the value of being an inclusive leader for ourselves and for the organization. Through assessments, reflections, and hands-on activities we will identify attitudes and behaviors to become an Inclusive Leader. We will also learn skills to create an inclusive environment at workplace to drive engagement and innovation.
Inclusive Leadership Promotion Video: What Talents in Asia Say
- 1 日 （3.5時間）
- PDU Leadership: 3.5
- ● Pre-assignment information will be shared about two weeks prior to the seminar.
- ● Live online seminar is delivered using Zoom.
- ● Discover your strengths and development needs to become a more inclusive leader
- ● Increase your ability to communicate with people across cultures and differences
- ● Learn the tools, techniques, and strategies to increase inclusive leadership best practices
- Managers, Group Heads, Team Leaders, D&I leaders, L&D professionals
(Part 1: Pre-Work)
Essential pre-work required for this seminar will be e-mailed one week prior to the Live Online seminar
(Part 2: Live Online)
Topic 1: Introduction
Topic 2: Building Self-Awareness
Topic 3: Valuing and Leveraging Diversity
Topic 4: Adapting communication & Managing disagreements
Topic 5: Your Vision and Plan to become Inclusive Leader
- Course outline is partly subject to change without prior notice.