Collaborative Leadership Skills
Developing essential collaborative skills to build team commitment with collaborative leadership training to enhance team commitment and individual performance.
Why become a collaborative leader? Because it gives you the ability to break down silos, to create an energetic department and team that has better business results.
This seminar will give you the skills to be an adaptive manager, someone who can create clarity, vision and build mutual trust with your team and other departments. It will show you how to inspire optimal performance from team members and help bring out their strongest talents.
- 132,000 yen (inc.tax)
- Hosted by
- Quintegral Ltd.
- 2 days（9:30-17:30）
- PDU Power Skills: 14.0
Select date & time
How You Will Benefit
- ● Customize your management style to encourage employees to find their own answers to business challenges
- ● Create a culture that fosters involvement from all employees and helps break down silos and isolationism
- ● Embrace social media to enhance discussions, obtain recommendations and information, network and establish relevance
- ● Discover the benefits and virtues of over-communication
- ● Improve accountability by allowing your employees to have ownership of the results of their efforts
- ● Employ a collaborative process that is effective with all communication styles
- ● Set up a framework for collaboration
Who Should Attend
- Midlevel managers who want and need to inspire greater involvement, innovation and business results from their direct reports, colleagues and stakeholders.
1. Mastering the Principles of Collaboration
- Describe the Principles of Effective Collaboration
- Determine How and When to Collaborate Based on Superordinate Goals
- Use Specific Tools to Promote a Collaborative Environment
2. Becoming a Collaborative Leader
- Determine Which Leadership Style to Use, Based on the Situation
- Assess and Describe Your Effectiveness as a Leader in a Collaborative Setting
- Determine How to Improve Your Network to Promote Collaboration
3. Building Disciplined Processes and Unified Teams
- Lead Others to Use Effective Collaborative Processes and to Build Strong Working Relationships and Unified Teams
- Identify Obstructions and Derailers That Block Collaboration
- Know the Steps for Gaining Buy-In for Collaboration
4. Enhancing Collaborative Communication
- Describe the Processes for Collaborative Communication
- Develop Active Listening Skills That Promote Better Work Relationships
- Handle Conflict in a Constructive, Collaborative Way
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment
Monday - Friday 9:00-17:30
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, New Years holidays (12/29-1/4)