Creativity & Innovation
Creative thinking is essential to your business!
Relying on yesterday’s ideas, products and assumptions can spell failure to your company and be a detriment to your career.
This program will boost your ability to create unique ideas, identifying and practicing several procedures. By using these tools and concepts, you will see how to create breakthrough ideas and apply them in your daily work. Also, you will learn how to clarify your objective so that you can execute it successfully in your organization.
- 143,000 yen (inc.tax)
- Quintegral Faculty
- 2 days
- PDU Technical: 7.0 Leadership: 7.0
Select date & time
How You Will Benefit
- ･ Practice creative thinking methods to generate ideas and solutions
- ･ Turn existing problems into opportunities for growth
- ･ Encourage out-of-the-box thinking
- ･ Apply creative thinking techniques to foster innovation and improve systems, products and processes
- ･ Enhance morale, group performance and collaboration
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who has influence over the creation, adoption and implementation of new products, services and processes.
2. Creativity and Innovation
3. Identify the Problem
4. Create an Idea – 1
5. Create an Idea – 2
6. Create an Idea – 3
7. Selecting and Decision Making
8. Planning for Real World Practice
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment