Essential Sales Skills
No matter how great your product or service is?or how talented a salesperson you are?you will not be able to close the deal if you cannot tell your clients how what you’re selling will benefit them.
Through this intensive professional sales training seminar?you will learn how to gain your clients business by earn-ing their trust.
Go through the entire sales process and discover the most modern sales methods today?consultative/solutions selling. You’ll leave this professional sales training workshop better equipped to develop presentations that meet your clients real needs…create a specific sales plan to achieve your sales goals…influence the right buyers and close the sale with ease.
- 143,000 yen (inc.tax)
- Hosted by
- Quintegral Ltd.
- 2 days（9:30-17:30）
- PDU Business Acumen: 14.0
Select date & time
How You Will Benefit
- ● Reach personal?customer?or organizational goals and deliver consistently outstanding results
- ● Acquire the habits of successful professionals and seize opportunities to apply your knowledge
- ● Strategically plan sales activities
- ● Convey the right sales messages to the right people
- ● Use probing? paraphrasing?and other listening skills to clearly identify customer needs
- ● Resolve the issues of customers from their perspectives
- ● Understand sales processes and negotiate more effectively and efficiently
- ● Learn how to handle difficult customers
Who Should Attend
- - Sales professionals with a minimum of one year of sales experience?veterans who want to refresh their skills and managers who want to learn professional sales training techniques to train salespeople.
- Set Your Learning Goals for This Class
- Define “Professionalism”
- Identify the Habits of Productive Salespeople
- Define and Perform a Competitive Analysis
- Complete an Account Profile of One of Your Best Customers
- Identify the Key Contacts in Each of Your Accounts
- Identify the Elements of Good Listening
- Identify the Barriers to Effective Listening, as Well as Techniques of Attentive and Active Listening
- Demonstrate Your Proficiency in Active, Attentive Listening
4. Becoming a Problem Solver
- Explain the Difference Between Supplier-Based Selling and Customer Problem Solving
- Develop a Plan for Using a Consultative Selling Approach for Your Business
5. The sales process
- Greeting people
- Handling objections
6. Creating action plans
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment
Monday - Friday 9:00-17:30
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, New Years holidays (12/29-1/4)