Fundamentals of Finance & Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
Financial skills are fundamental to any managerial position.
Learn how to think finance?and you’ll expand your career opportunities.
From accruals to write?offs to receivables and payables? this workshop shows non?financial managers the concepts?tools?and techniques that can help make each decision pay off?on the job and on the bottom line.
You didn’t get to this point in your career only to be held back by weak financial skills.
This program for non?financial managers makes the basics of finance accessible to anyone in just 3 days.
*Please bring a calculator and a copy of your annual report (if available).
- 214,500 yen (inc.tax)
- Quintegral Faculty
- 3 days（9:30-17:30）
- PDU Business/Strategic: 21.0
Select date & time
How You Will Benefit
- ● Get a firm grasp of the numbers side of your job
- ● Gain greater confidence with a working knowledge of business financials
- ● Learn how to “think finance” and translate performance into financial terms
- ● Cultivate proactive working relationships with finance professionals and enhance your value to the organization
- ● Understand the business dynamics of dollars and cents―and take initiatives that meet your short- and long-term goals
- ● Take the guesswork out of your decision making and deliver a better bottom line
- ● Expand your professional expertise―and your career opportunities
Who Should Attend
- This program is designed for non-financial managers in every functional area of responsibility in all industries.
1. Learning Objectives
2. Basic Accounting Concepts
3. Understanding Financial Statements
4. Reviewing an Annual Report
5. Evaluating a Company’s Financial Statements
6. Improving Profitability Through Cost Analysis and Profit Planning
7. Capital Expenditure Analysis
8. Budgeting More Effectively
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher