Fundamentals of Finance & Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
Financial skills are fundamental to any managerial position.
Learn how to think finance, and you’ll expand your career opportunities.
From accruals to write-offs to receivables and payables, this workshop shows non-financial managers the concepts, tools, and techniques that can help make each decision pay off-on the job and on the bottom line.
You didn’t get to this point in your career only to be held back by weak financial skills.
This program for non-financial managers makes the basics of finance accessible to anyone in just 3 days.
*Please bring a calculator and a copy of your annual report (if available).
- 3 日
- PDU Business/Strategic: 21.0
- ●Get a firm grasp of the numbers side of your job
- ●Gain greater confidence with a working knowledge of business financials
- ●Learn how to “think finance” and translate performance into financial terms
- ●Cultivate proactive working relationships with finance professionals and enhance your value to the organization
- ●Understand the business dynamics of dollars and cents―and take initiatives that meet your short- and long-term goals
- ●Take the guesswork out of your decision making and deliver a better bottom line
- ●Expand your professional expertise―and your career opportunities
- This program is designed for non-financial managers in every functional area of responsibility in all industries.
1. Learning Objectives
2. Basic Accounting Concepts
3. Understanding Financial Statements
4. Reviewing an Annual Report
5. Evaluating a Company’s Financial Statements
6. Improving Profitability Through Cost Analysis and Profit Planning
7. Capital Expenditure Analysis
8. Budgeting More Effectively
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher