Successfully Managing People
Do you know how to encourage excellence in a culture of “no change?
Are you able to keep your cool when things go wrong?
Are you a confident or a reluctant delegator?
Effective management requires a balancing act.
You have to deal with difficult people to resolve conflicts, win their cooperation and trust and find ways to energize your employees to give their best effort. Utilizing the practice in emotional intelligence, this seminar will help you develop the right mix of management and communication styles to get the most from your team. You’ll be able to transform resistance into support and ensure your people’s values and corporate goals are in sync.
- 2 日
- PDU Leadership: 14.0
- ●Motivate and direct the employees they/you rely on—even when they don’t share their/your values
- ●Adjust their/your management and personal style to the needs of different situations
- ●Get more done by using the appropriate delegation techniques for any given situation
- ●Resolve conflict more effectively in a wide variety of situations
- ●Turn difficult people and poor performers into team players
- ●Win the cooperation and trust from everyone in your organization
- ●Increase your confidence, leadership skills and personal and professional satisfaction in your job by managing people successfully
- Managers and individuals with management responsibilities whose success depends on managing people successfully through clear communication, a cooperative attitude and commitment to shared goals.
1. Learning Objectives
2. Experience of Being a Manager
4. Personal Styles: DISC
6. Listening, Body Language, Giving Feedback, and Dealing with Difficult People
9. Understanding Organizational Culture and Subculture
10. Emotional Intelligence
11. Ethical Leadership
12. Action Planning
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher