Develop the best strategic planning to support your company’s goals.
This course is designed to combine proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking.
Gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, exercises and case applications. Bring your strategic dilemmas to this program and get direction on analytical and organizational approaches.
- 2 日
- PDU Business/Strategic: 14.0
- ●Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive advantage
- ●Learn key analytical and conceptual approaches to expand your understanding of the marketplace
- ●Align your organization with your strategic planning goals by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics and performance
- ●Identify evolving strategic patterns and generate ideas on how they can be applied to your organization
- ●Incorporate customer needs into your strategic planning
- ●Use a case study to examine the strategic planning process in detail
- ●Recognize how the actions of customers, competitors and your own company determine the outcomes in your markets
- ●Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning
- Executives, division leaders and other senior managers involved in the formation and implementation of strategic planning.
1. Strategic Planning Principles
2. Strategic Planning Process Overview
4. External Assessment, Part 1 – Macro Environment
5. External Assessment, Part 2 – Market Environment
6. Internal Environment
7. Strategic Issues and Decisions in Competitive Situations
8. Strategic Issues and Decisions – Formulating a Strategy
9. Strategy Implementation
10. The Strategic Planning Process Revisited
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher