Preparing for Leadership: What It Takes to Take the Lead
Do you need leadership training to prepare you to take that next step?
Learn how to get noticed and selected for a leadership position and
develop the skills every confident leader needs.
This leadership training course is uniquely designed to help leaders-to-be get ready for their new challenges and responsibilities. You’ll discover the heart, soul and mind of true leadership. Through role-playing, self-assessment tests and other leadership training scenarios, you’ll explore leadership roles as strategist, change agent, coach, manager, communicator, mentor and team member. And you’ll learn how to develop your unique leadership style for maximum impact.
- 2 日
- PDU Leadership: 14.0
- ●Understand what a leader is…and is not
- ●Project a more dynamic image
- ●Discover your own unique leadership style
- ●Determine which leadership attributes you already possess
- ●Apply lessons learned through leadership training to take on your first leadership position with greater confidence
- ●Get noticed by learning how to look and talk like a leader
- ●Find out what people expect and respect in a leader
- ●Apply lessons learned through leadership training to refine your skills in gaining and using power and influence positively
- ●Learn how to motivate a team, including “difficult people”
- ●Protect yourself against the pitfalls of intra-organizational politic.
- Any manager who needs leadership training to step into a leadership role or who is about to take on a new leadership assignment.
1. Learning Objectives
2. Is There a Leader in You?
3. What Do Leaders Talk About?
4. What Is Your Leadership Image?
5. How Can You Build Your Influence and Power?
6. How Should You Handle Organizational Politics?
7. How Can You Motivate People?
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher / Pre-Assignment Required