Generational Diversity in English: Bridging the Gap Through Effective Communication
Bridging the Gap Through Effective Communication!
Discover how to communicate clearly and in the most positive and effective way possible with all generations in the workplace. Through exercises, role plays and case studies, attendees will learn and practice specific skills to identify generational differences, break through stereotypes, foster respect and create a more productive work environment.
- 2 日 （9:30-17:30）
- PDU Leadership: 14.0
- ● Flex your communication style to meet the challenges of generational differences
- ● Recognize how values, work style, cultural influences and career expectations influence communications
- ● Reduce interpersonal conflict and ensure more successful teamwork
- ● Move beyond generational stereotypes and create successful knowledge transfers
- ● Learn how people from different generations define respect
- ● Address your audience more effectively by customizing messages and selecting the appropriate communication method
- Business professionals at every level and in all functional areas working in or leading teams who need to improve their ability to communicate with coworkers of every generation.
1. Introductions to the Generations
2. Multigenerational Communication Challenges
3. Solutions to Multigenerational Communication Challenges
4. Planning for the Future
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher
- Course outline is partly subject to change without prior notice.