Achieving Success through Perseverance and Resilience
What differentiates the successful people from the unsuccessful? The science underlying success has been studied in detail, and greater growth mindset, self-efficacy, optimism, and personal influence are at the core. These traits don’t always come naturally, however—but they can be learned.
Experience this course to assess your current levels and learn an original approach to developing the mindset and competencies needed to achieve greater success. You’ll also explore a platform based on four psychological concepts that are recognized to contribute to your success and that of your team. Gain confidence in applying this new knowledge on the job so you and your team respond to the increasing demand of a changing business environment with more resilience to change.
- 154,000 yen (inc.tax)
- Delivery Language: Japanese Material Language: English
- Hosted by
- Quintegral Ltd.
- 2 days（9:30-17:30）
Select date & time
- Delivery Language: Japanese; Material Language: English; Participants are asked to read exercise intructions in English.
- Live online seminar is delivered using Zoom.
How You Will Benefit
- ● Gain an understanding of resilience and perseverance and its impact on your success
- ● Learn the cornerstones for success and how to apply them
- ● Explore how to develop a growth mindset in yourself and others
- ● Recognize how and when to take calculated risks
- ● Get insights on how to set yourself up for success
- ● Define perseverance and resilience, and their importance to success.
- ● Assess your current psychological success quotient for resilience.
- ● Identify how to develop your cognitive flexibility through growth mindset in yourself and others.
- ● Recognize how and when to assert your self-efficacy and practice resilience.
- ● Determine when and how to leverage optimism and support calculated risk taking.
- ● Summarize with a personal action plan for immediate use at work.
Who Should Attend
- Business professionals throughout the organization who want to develop greater resilience in order to increase their success and to manage increasing demands of a changing business environment.
1. Learning the basic role of motivation in long-term success
- The Science of Success, Deliberate Practice and Motivation
2. Applying the components of “deliberate practice”
3. Assessing your current psychological propensity for resilience
- Assessing your Psychological Success Quotient
4. Understanding your cognitive flexibility score
- Cultivating a Growth Mindset
5. Developing self-efficacy for your success and the success of your team
- Strengthening Self-Efficacy
6. Leveraging learned optimism
- Learning to be Optimistic and Calculated Risk-Taking
7. Building your personal influence
- Building your Personal Influence and Perceptions of Control
8. Developing and applying a personal action plan
- Putting it All Together
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment
Since English materials are going to be used, English reading skills are required to some extent.
- Course outline is partly subject to change without prior notice.