[Live Online] Leading Effective Virtual Meetings
Develop skills to lead and get your voice heard in virtual meetings
Online events and meetings are the new normal. If you are a business person or a corporate employee who have to communicate online with customers, stakeholders and colleagues to get things done, your credibility and your result will depend upon how well you can lead and influence your counterparts virtually. Virtual meetings will continue to grow, and those who master the skills will benefit tremendously.
This program will equip you with the skills necessary to lead meetings for maximum engagement while creating clarity, purpose and value. You’ll also learn how to effectively participate in meetings, making your voice heard while observing proper virtual etiquette.
- 39,600 yen (inc.tax)
- Hosted by
- Quintegral Ltd.
- 1 day（3.5 hours）
- PDU Power Skills: 3.5
Select date & time
How You Will Benefit
- ● Learn best practices and strategies for leading and participating in virtual meetings
- ● Learn strategies for maximum participant engagement
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who needs to effectively engage in virtual meetings as a leader or participant
【This is an online course using Zoom.】
This seminar will be delivered online and accessible from your office or home PC or tablet.
1. Creating Clarity & Purpose
2. Creating Value
3. Maximizing Engagement and Participation
4. Mastering Virtual Meetings
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment
TOEIC Score 600 or Higher
Monday - Friday 9:00-17:30
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, New Years holidays (12/29-1/4)