Time Management for Enhancing Productivity: Increasing "Time Values"
Do you find yourself putting off what you can do today till tomorrow?
Overloaded with work and realize in the evening that you have achieved only a little? You are in the position of making decisions but you have no time for that? Concerned about the next meeting? etc.
It is crucial to increase high quality output and to enhance productivity during the limited time in your daily work.
This seminar is designed to combat the pitfalls of time management. You can learn skills to use time effectively with strategies.
- 66,000 yen (inc.tax)
- Hosted by
- Quintegral Ltd.
- 1 day（9:30-17:30）
- PDU Business Acumen: 7.0
Select date & time
How You Will Benefit
- ● Learn how to set effective goals through time management.
- ● Discover opportunities to identify the effectiveness of time management and self management.
- ● Obtain competencies to manage many important matters according to its deadlines and urgencies.
- ● Learn how to focus on the most important matters.
- ● Learn how to reduce time- wasters and interruptions.
- ● Learn how to set goals and priorities.
- ● Improve concentration and efficiency.
- ● Master tools and techniques to deal with various tasks and schedules.
Who Should Attend
- Business professionals who want greater control of their time, management style and life.
- Adult Learning - Japan is High Context Culture
- How you identify values decides what actions to take
- Cultural Background
1. What is Time Management?
- How do you define “time”?
- Managing Time equals to Managing Tasks
2. Job & Time Management Flows
- Overview of the flows
- Choose Yes or No
- Choose whether to Accept or Not
- Draw Flows to Goals
- Decompose into Small Tasks
- Improve Abilities to Estimate Man- Hours
- Subdivide Time
- Squeeze out Time (Improve Meetings)
- Schedule Management
- Multitasking Strategies
3. Action Plans
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment
Monday - Friday 9:00-17:30
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, New Years holidays (12/29-1/4)