The Voice of Leadership: How Leaders Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results
People need to hear what you have to say.
No matter how compelling the vision or how brilliant the strategy, without leadership communication, there is no execution.
The ability to get buy-in, garner trust and inspire loyalty en masse isn’t a skill you have to be born with. Now you can learn to develop grace under fire and inspire others when giving speeches and presentations. This fast-paced, results-oriented leadership communication training is uniquely designed to strengthen your leadership communication skills modeled on the world’s best communicators. You’ll learn practical techniques to shape your leadership messages, hone an authentic leadership voice and engage in powerful conversations that achieve results.
- 154,000 yen (inc.tax)
- Quintegral Faculty
- 2 days
- PDU Leadership: 14.0
Select date & time
How You Will Benefit
- • Improve your leadership communication skills
- • Build greater buy-in, trust and loyalty
- • Demonstrate grace under fire and defuse tension
- • Overcome resistance to change
- • Motivate followers and inspire them to action
- • Rally support in difficult situations
Who Should Attend
- Experienced managers and executives and anyone who aspires to a leadership position or who is expected to provide leadership.
1. What is the “Voice of Leadership”?
• Understand the difference between “leadership” and “management”
• Learn the concept of “the voice of leadership”
• Learn the five characteristics of superior leaders in history
2. The voices of leaders
• Learn about the essential elements (“What” and “How”) in a message
• Learn four ways to communicate a message, and understand the situation in which each message will be most effective.
3. Convince others and move them to action
• Understand the importance of presenting your request clearly in order to communicate your message most effectively.
• Learn how to communicate a message by convincing others and encouraging them to act
4. Gain the attention and understanding of those you wish to lead
• Learn how to grab the attention of those you want to affect
• Learn how to positively communicate your idea – while you maintain the attention – of those you wish to affect
5. Set the direction you want others to travel
• Clearly state your company’s mission, vision and value in order to establish yourself as a leader
• Communicate the mission/vision/value in your own words by painting a picture that represents your predictions for three years into the future
6. Share the message of your value proposition
• Communicate your company’s value in your own words
7. Convince others and move them to action
• Learn how to present your idea clearly in order to strongly affect those you wish to lead
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment