Global Mindset: Improve your business with a broader view
The rapid globalization of today’s economy has changed the way we all conduct business.
We face greater opportunity for cooperation and understanding as we interact with people from other cultures, whose values and customs are often different from our own. All employees must develop new perspectives if they are to succeed at strategic planning and product development in this expanding business sphere.
AMA defines “Global Mindset” as “a way of thinking that can deal successfully with the continuously-changing events of a global environment.” This Mindset consists of three elements: holding a global view －understanding cross-cultural developments －collaborating with diverse peoples.
In this course you will learn how to develop a mindset that expands your character, your professionalism and business skills to better cope with today’s global environment.
- 66,000 yen (inc.tax)
- Quintegral Faculty
- 1 day
- PDU Business/Strategic: 7.0
Select date & time
How You Will Benefit
- • Learn how to think and evaluate events from a global perspective
- • Get the opportunity to experience the type of problems and misconceptions that can occur in an intercultural environment
- • Acknowledge the consequence of different values, and the impact they may have on the team
- • Learn the “reciprocity principles” and how to gain results in a diverse environment
- • Become enabled to express your values and beliefs clearly
Who Should Attend
- Business professionals who must achieve optimum results in a diverse environment, or who must conduct business overseas.
1. Why do we need a "global mindset"?
In this session, you will learn to think about the ways today’s business environment is changing, and why gaining an incisive global mindset will be particularly important.
2. Gain global perspective
In this session, you will learn how to think more broadly about all your actions and activities in business, and eventually change your working style.
3. Understand cross-cultural issues
In this session, you will come to see, through practice, what it means to collaborate with people from different cultures. You will also learn how Japanese think and act differently in a diverse environment.
4. Collaborate with diverse people
In this session, you will learn that, when encountering an environment with diverse people, you face not only a difference in cultures but also a difference in values. And you’ll discuss how to take maximum advantage of the benefits such situations offer.
5. Your personal values and beliefs in a global environment
In this session, you will think of your image as a potential global leader, and create a valuable action plan to make it a reality.
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment