Creating Business Story Workshop for the VUCA World
How should businesspeople tackle the challenges of a world of increasing volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity?
These are all components of the acronym VUCA, which the U.S. military coined to describe emerging challenges and which are also dynamics that business leaders must understand and address to make the right decisions.
In operating in this VUCA world, it has become vital for business leaders to understand the macro environment and issues while gaining insights into the past and future trends so they can formulate a range of ways to tackle and overcome prospective developments. This course will help you to better comprehend your operating climate in Japan and around the world and articulate your preparations for tomorrow so you can leverage broad perspectives and cultivate sensibilities that empower you to more skillfully manage risks and capitalize on business opportunities.
- 77,000 yen (inc.tax)
- Hosted by
- Quintegral Ltd.
- 1 day（9:30-17:30）
- PDU Business Acumen: 7.0
Select date & time
- Live online seminar is delivered using Zoom.
How You Will Benefit
- ● You will better understand uncertainty in business environments and cultivate your ability as a leader to tackle future changes
- ● You will be better equipped to gather information from various perspectives and more broadly and creatively identify social trends
- ● You will be able to manage risks and generate business opportunities by readying for uncertainty
- ● You will improve and accelerate your decision-making as a leader by having a clearer vision for your company
Who Should Attend
- All managers needing to deliver top quality decision-making in uncertain business climates
- Changes in social trends
- VUCA World
- Anticipating unanticipated scenario?
- The importance of drawing business stories
- Introduing each other
- How to achieve the results
2.What does it mean by “Business story” ?
- Synonym of Business Story
- What is “Business Story”？
- Benefits of drawing multiple business stories
3.Describing “Business story”
- Step 1：Choose themes
- Step 2：Determine environmental factors
- Step 3：Collect information
- Step 4：Analyze the information and identify the driving force
- Step 5：Clarify the key driving force ・Uncertainty and its influence
- Step 6：Describe various scenarios – Association and Diffusion
- Step 7：Describe “Business story”
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment
Monday - Friday 9:00-17:30
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, New Years holidays (12/29-1/4)