Getting Results Without Authority
Learn how to be persuasive and get the results you’re looking for without authority.
Globalization, increasing customer demands and rapid market changes require companies to accelerate product development，improve production efficiency and compete at a high level.
In this aggressive business climate, many companies are shifting their organizational structure from vertical to horizontal ーwith project team-based tactics gaining popularity. The downside of this realignment can be conflict and confusion created by a lack of clearly-defined authority, and uncertainties arising from increasingly complex personal relationships.
To make this project team-based structure most effective, each team member must ramp up their communication skills to convert potential conflict into productive energy and constructive results.
Through this program you will learn the skills necessary to communicate effectively in a cross-functional environment: “horizontal communication”, which will ultimately lead to optimum results for your team and your company. You will examine your own personal attitudes to develop a positive mindset, understand how reaching mutually beneficial results can create positive human relationships, and understand the practical impact of “values exchange”. What’s more, you will also master persuasion skills through the use of real-world case studies and eye-opening business games.
- 71,500 yen (inc.tax)
- Hosted by
- Quintegral Ltd.
- 1 day（9:30-17:30）
- PDU Business Acumen: 7.0
Select date & time
- Live online seminar is delivered using Zoom.
How You Will Benefit
- ● Establish or regain credibility so you can begin to influence people
- ● Effectively make use of strategies for getting results you want
- ● Understand the person you’re trying to influence
- ● Achieve trust through give-and-take relationships
- ● Successfully sell your ideas and implement change
- ● Achieve trust through give-and-take relationships ーup, down and across the organization
- ● Identify various negotiating techniques that promote win-win outcomes
- ● Create Your Action Plan -- tactics you can start using the next day
Who Should Attend
- Those who need to get work done through others—or who need to convince another person to buy into an idea or follow up on a request.
2. Strategies for Getting the Results You Want
- The strategy model
- Your consciousness focus
- Motivation level of your target
- Your power relative to the other person
- Case study
- Define the objective
- Make all relevant people work for your strategy
- List up all relevant people
- Understand the world of the other person
3. Understanding Mutual Benefits and Values Exchange
- Value exchange
- Steps for exchange
- What you can give to others
- Assessment: What you can give to others
- Advantages and disadvantages of value exchange
- Analyze other’s situation
- Pair work : Exchange
- Game: Getting results
4. Getting Better Results through Communication
- Reaching a common goal
- Selling your position by providing evidence
- Connecting emotionally
- Active listening
- Questioning skills
- Final practice
5. Creating your action plan
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment
Monday - Friday 9:00-17:30
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, New Years holidays (12/29-1/4)