Developing Your Emotional Intelligence in Japanese
Without strong and effective relationships in business, today’s fast-paced, team-based and global work environments can’t function with peak efficiency. Maximum results will not be achieved. Emotional Intelligence (EI) competencies are at the heart of effective workplace relationships and productivity. Today we use EI as an integrated set of skills that underpin highly effective, fast-reacting and innovative organizations.
This emotional intelligence seminar emphasizes the practical application of EI concepts rather than just focusing on theory. Through your active participation, you will learn and practice the EI skills that are the core of achieving personal awareness, connecting with others, managing stress, engaging healthy conflict and collaboration, and exhibiting resilience and optimism.
- 148,500 yen (inc.tax)
- Delivery Language: Japanese Material Language: English
- Hosted by
- Quintegral Ltd.
- 2 days（9:30-17:30）
- PDU Power Skills: 14.0
Select date & time
- ● Material Language: English; Delivery Language: Japanese; Participants are asked to read English instructions before exercises.
- ● Live online seminar is delivered using Zoom.
How You Will Benefit
- ● Recognize and consciously use emotional data that shapes your professional behavioral responses
- ● Identify and manage emotional behaviors that impact your work-based relationships and situations
- ● Integrate empathy to promote strong team player attributes and communication
- ● Apply emotional insights to decipher and better manage yourself within the organization
- ● Implement emotionally intelligent insights to improve personal decision making and professional contributions
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to maximize their performance, as well as personal and business success, by increasing emotion management and self-understanding through Emotional Intelligence skills.
1. Learning Objectives
- Recognize and Consciously Use Emotional Data That Shapes Your Professional Behavioral Responses
- Identify and Manage Emotional Behaviors That Impact Your Work-Based Relationships and Situations
- Integrate Empathy to Promote Strong Team Player Attitudes and Communication
- Apply Emotional Insights to Decipher and Better Manage Yourself Within an Organization
- Implement Emotionally Intelligent Insights to Improve Personal Decision Making and Professional Contributions
2. Expanding Emotionally Intelligent Personal Awareness
- Identify and Name Emotions and Their Levels of Intensity
- Analyze Emotions from Their Cognitive and Physiological Manifestations
- Recognize Emotional Igniters and Apply Emotionally Intelligent Regulation Strategies
3. Engaging Emotional Intelligent Relationships and Personal Impact
- Identify the Impact Our Emotional Intelligence Has on Connecting with Others
- Apply Emotionally Intelligent Communication Skills to Relationship Building and Maintenance
- Practice Listening Skills That Build and Maintain Empathy
4. Demonstrating Emotionally Intelligent Stress Management and Resilience
- Recognize Stress as a Complex Set of Emotional and Physical Responses That Can Have Positive and/or Limiting Results
- Practice Proactive Stress Management Techniques to Stay Emotionally Well Balanced
- Define Resilience and How It Impacts Effectiveness at Work
5. Healthy Conflict and Collaboration Through Emotional Intelligence
- Recognize the Central Role of Relationship Development and Maintenance in Achieving Healthy Conflict
- Identify Emotionally Intelligent Strategies to Maintain Healthy Conflict
- Demonstrate a Collaborative Attitude at Work Through Application of Emotional Intelligence
6. Bringing It All Together
- Synthesize Emotionally Intelligent Competencies to Address Complex EI Challenges and Opportunities
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment
English reading skills are required.
Monday - Friday 9:00-17:30
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, New Years holidays (12/29-1/4)