Business Presentation Skills in English
Develop your presentation skills to transform yourself from inexperienced speaker to skilled presenter.
Unstable economic times can mean fast and frequently unexpected organizational changes, greater responsibilities and new projects and initiatives. Being a confident, polished speaker is not only necessary but well-advised in order to communicate such matters effectively and persuasively.
In this seminar, you’ll develop your presentation skills and learn how to present your ideas with conviction, control and poise — and without fear. You’ll gain the specific presentation skills and direction you need to become comfortable with your own style. And you’ll receive expert advice on how to handle especially challenging situations. Most important, you’ll gain presentation skills by making actual presentations.
- 154,000 yen (inc.tax)
- Hosted by
- Quintegral Ltd.
- 2 days（9:30-17:30）
- PDU Power Skills: 14.0
Select date & time
- ● Pre-assignment information will be shared about two weeks prior to the seminar.
- ● We recommend that you bring a PC with PowerPoint loaded so you can modify your visual aids during the session, and also bring an earphone for checking your review on PC.
How You Will Benefit
- ● Tailor your presentation to your audience
- ● Use relaxation techniques to overcome nervousness
- ● Learn how to project your voice and use pauses to dramatize your point
- ● Expertly handle difficult questions and situations
- ● Communicate with clarity and conviction
- ● Gain confidence in your presentation skills
Who Should Attend
- Everyone who needs to develop their presentation skills, speak in front of groups or sell ideas to others and has little or no presentation experience.
1. Balancing Verbal and Nonverbal Messages
- Identify and practice visual impact skills
- Identify and practice vocal impact skills
2. Developing and Organizing Presentation Content
- Set presentation parameters
- Create an audience profile
- Start with what you know
- Identify what you need to find out
- Structure your information (Body, Introduction, Conclusion)
- Put presentation in outline / note form
3. Using Visual Aids and Support Materials
- Using Visual Aids and Support Materials
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Types of Visual Aids
- How Many visual aids?
- Composition of visual aids
- The best use of visual aids to tell the story
- How to use visual aids
- Managing handouts
4. Creating Engagement—Verbal Impact and Interactivity
- Audience Participation
- Team presentations
5. The Presentation Environment
- Handling questions from the audience
- The verbal response
- Managing the Presentation Environment
Prerequisite / Pre-Assignment
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher / Pre-Assignment Required
Monday - Friday 9:00-17:30
Closed: Saturday, Sunday, National Holidays, New Years holidays (12/29-1/4)