Customer Privacy/Handling of Personal Information
The following information explains about the handling of personal information by Trainocate Japan, Ltd. and Quintegral Ltd. (collectively “the Company”).
- Collection of Personal Information
In addition to personal information which is entered by the customer themselves after agreeing to the handling of personal information by the Company, personal information acquired by the Company may also include information (including HTTP cookie information collected when using our website and security camera images of the customer when at the training venue) which is automatically collected and stored each time the customer uses our service.
Personal information obtained provided by the customer through a third party, such as the customer’s place of business, is properly handled by the Company as if the customer themselves has agreed to the handling of said personal information.
In the case when a person other than the customer who applied for the Company’s service uses the service on behalf of the customer, that person shall provide their personal information to the Company.
- Purposes of Using Personal Information
In addition to obtaining personal information entered by the customer, purposes of using personal information include the following:
- For this Company to provide the customer with our training service
- To provide training course, campaign, event, and other updated information, etc. by telephone, email, or postal mail
- To respond to various types of inquiries from the customer
- To implement training services as a business
- Consignment/Provision of Personal Information
Personal information obtained from the customer is stored by the Company as confidential information. The Company will not use personal information for any other purpose than the purpose presented at the time of acquisition of personal information or disclose personal information to third parties without the customer’s consent except as provided below:
- When the customer agrees to such action
- When personal information is provided to a subcontractor who has entered a personal information confidentiality agreement to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use presented to the customer.
- When the Company commissions lecture classes and other training services implemented by a third party and provides customer personal information to said third party for the purpose of providing the said lecture classes, etc. In this case, said third party’s rules for acquiring the personal information shall apply to personal information provided by the Company to said third party.
- When the Company is licensed by a third party to provide lecture classes and the Company provides customer information to said third party conducting certifications for the purpose of sending educational materials and certification related to said lecture classes. In this case, said third party’s rules for acquiring the personal information shall apply to personal information provided by the Company to said third party.
- When the Company is provided with customer personal information via a third party, such as the customer’s place of business, and the Company provides customer personal information to said third party.
- When a lecture class is held together with a third party and provides customer personal information to said third party for the purpose of providing the said lecture classes, etc. In this case, said third party’s rules for acquiring the personal information shall apply to personal information provided by the Company to said third party.
- When disclose of personal information is required by applicable laws and ordinances.
- When provision of personal information is permitted without the customer’s consent based on applicable laws and ordinances.
- Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, Suspension of Use/Provision of Personal Information
When an individual who has provided their personal information requests the disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use/provision of said personal information, the Company will quickly respond to this request after confirming it with that individual through set procedures. For specific details please contact the Company or refer to the explanatory information on request for disclosure, etc. of personal information.
For inquiries related to the protection of personal information
|Chief Privacy Officer||Yohei Kato, Company Director|
(Hours of Operation: 9:00 to 11:30/13:00 to 17:30 (closed on company holidays, Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
|Internet||Please use the inquiry form found on our company’s website.|