[ASP] Understanding Harassment & Mental Healthcare
The importance of diversity and inclusion (D&I) is spreading around the world, and more efforts are being made to promote empowerment of women and shorter work-ing hours. At the same time, organizations are focusing on compliance and measures against harassment.
Due to increase in complaints and problems related to power harassment at work-place, measures to tackle power harassment has become obligatory from June 1, 2020 for large employers and will take effect from April 1, 2022 for small and medi-um-sized employers.
This program is designed to deepen understanding of power harassment and sexual harassment for leaders at all levels of the organization and for all individual mem-bers who make up the workforce, and to learn how to prevent it. This program is of-fered as an e-Learning course so that everyone in the organization can learn at their own pace and at their own preferred time.
- 1 日 （Duration : 1 hour）
- ● What causes harassment
- ● How to reflect on your behavior at work
- ● Preventive measures
- ● How to handle harassment, including utilization of hotline
- ● The significance of mental healthcare
- ● What we do to promote mental healthcare
- ● All the business person
- ● This program supports Japanese/English, voice guidance, and script display.
1. What is Harassment?
2. Power Harassment
- What is Power Harassment?
- Impact of Power Harassment
- Types of Power Harassment
- Court Cases Related to Power Harassment
- Self-check to Prevent Power Harassment
- Prevent Power Harassment: Points to be Aware of when Communicating
3. Sexual Harassment
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Impact of Sexual Harassment
- Types of Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Case
- Self-check to Prevent Sexual Harassment
- Prevent Harassment: Points to be Aware of when Communicating
4. Other Types of Harassment
- Maternity Harassment
- Gender Harassment
5. Mental Healthcare
- What is Mental Healthcare?
- Four Types of Mental Healthcare