Taking On Greater Responsibility in English: Step-Up Skills for Non-Managers
Gaining new skills is the first step to meeting new job demands!
Do you have what it takes to step up to the plate to lead, work in teams and juggle new assignments with your current responsibilities? What about having a “can-do” attitude that prepares you for additional growth?
Now you can acquire new skills and prepare to make a positive difference at work. In this career development course, you will lay the foundation to achieve good performance now and integrate additional skills to exceed present role expectations. You will develop a customized approach to think strategically, to solve problems and to make sound decisions so you can adapt to change and grab new opportunities.
- 2 日 （9:30-17:30）
- PDU Leadership: 10.0 Business/Strategic: 4.0
- Live online seminar is delivered using Zoom.
- ● Feel confident when asked to “step up to the plate” with new projects outside your regular work activities
- ● Take your skills and potential to new heights with proven-in-action, “get-ahead” career development strategies
- ● Understand your role in today’s new workplace…and gain the new skills and competencies required for success
- ● Meet the rising pressure of tight budgets and lean organizations
- ● Map out a plan of action to enhance your efficiency and career development potential
- Those interested in professional development training and getting the skills to improve their performance and growth within their organization should attend this course.
1. Self-Development to Take on Greater Responsibility
2. Being Business Smart and Savvy
3. Communicating Strategically
4. Managing Change
5. Working in Teams
6. Managing Time
7. Preparing the Plan for Greater Responsibility
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher
- Course outline is partly subject to change without prior notice.