Assertiveness Training for Women in Business
Now and then, you’re going to overreact or underreact.
You’ll blurt out something that you wish you hadn’t, hurt someone whose opinion you value. The person with good assertiveness skills usually sends the right signals and gets the right responses. With assertiveness training, women can learn how to better handle just about any situation that comes up—without seeming either shy or pushy. Assertiveness skills for women are vital for getting things done, getting what you want and commanding respect.
Here is assertiveness training for women at its best. As you learn, practice and refine fundamental assertiveness skills at AMA’s Assertiveness Training for Women in Business, you’ll also share your concerns with other women executives in a comfortable and supportive learning environment.
- 2 日
- PDU Leadership: 14.0
- ●Learn assertiveness skills for women to apply in meetings and predominately male environments
- ●Become comfortable in your own skin
- ●Develop an action plan based on what you learned
- ●Deal with conflicts confronting women
- ●Recognize your strengths and weaknesses
- ●Practice assertive behaviors in challenging situations
- ●Overcome obstacles to assertiveness skills for women
- ●Build and project a positive self-image
- ●Assess your stress and adopt assertive techniques to help manage stress
- ●Develop an assertive action plan
- ●Use assertive communication techniques: verbal, nonverbal and assertive listening
- Female business professionals who want to build their strengths, improve their communication, conflict resolution, delegation and action-planning skills.
1. Assertiveness Overview
2. Assessing Yourself
3. Assertive Techniques and Practices
4. Key Communication Skills Necessary in Assertiveness Training for Women
6. Overcoming Obstacles to Achieve the Desired Personal and Professional Balance
7. Action Plan
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher