Develop the best strategic planning to support your company’s goals.
This course is designed to combine proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking.
Gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, exercises and case applications. Bring your strategic dilemmas to this program and get direction on analytical and organizational approaches.
- 2 日 （9:30-17:30）
- PDU Business Acumen: 14.0
- Live online seminar is delivered using Zoom.
- ● Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive advantage
- ● Learn key analytical and conceptual approaches to expand your understanding of the marketplace
- ● Align your organization with your strategic planning goals by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics and performance
- ● Identify evolving strategic patterns and generate ideas on how they can be applied to your organization
- ● Incorporate customer needs into your strategic planning
- ● Use a case study to examine the strategic planning process in detail
- ● Recognize how the actions of customers, competitors and your own company determine the outcomes in your markets
- ● Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning
- Executives, division leaders and other senior managers involved in the formation and implementation of strategic planning.
1. Strategic Planning Principles
2. Strategic Planning Process Overview
4. External Assessment, Part 1 – Macro Environment
5. External Assessment, Part 2 – Market Environment
6. Internal Environment
7. Strategic Issues and Decisions in Competitive Situations
8. Strategic Issues and Decisions – Formulating a Strategy
9. Strategy Implementation
10. The Strategic Planning Process Revisited
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher
- Course outline is partly subject to change without prior notice.
月曜日 ～ 金曜日 9:00～17:30
休業日：土曜日・日曜日、 国民の祝日、年末年始休日 (12/29～1/4)