How to Communicate with Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility in English
Be a consistently professional communicator—even in difficult circumstances
How well you communicate can make or break your professional image. It directly influences how others view your work and performance—as well as your prospects for career advancement and mobility. Unfortunately, being diplomatic, tactful and credible doesn’t always come naturally to people. Even when it does, such communication can easily be derailed by emotions and conflicts. To be a communicator who is skilled in all three areas, it takes awareness, training and the know-how to apply proven techniques to all kinds of situations.
This seminar will teach you how to choose and use the most appropriate words and emotional tone for every business interaction. You will gain insights into your communication style and the styles of others, while building skills to clearly and effectively receive and transmit information, ideas, thoughts, feelings and needs.
- 2 日 （9:30-17:30）
- PDU Leadership: 14.0
- ● Apply diplomacy and tact to be a credible and effective communicator
- ● Manage the impact your communications have on your image
- ● Define and leverage your communication style
- ● Develop and demonstrate better listening skills
- ● Understand the importance of perceptions
- ● Explore communication style differences and learn to flex your own style
- ● Recognize the impact of stress on communications and be able to adjust for it
- ● Know what makes effective, powerful communication and develop the skills to model it
- Business professionals who want the skills to communicate in a positive, professional manner no matter what the situation
1. The Importance of Perception
2. Communication Style Differences
3. Effective and Powerful Communication
4. Effective Listening Skills
5. Diplomacy, Tact and Credibility
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher
- Course outline is partly subject to change without prior notice.