Business Presentation Skills in English
Develop your presentation skills to transform yourself from inexperienced speaker to skilled presenter.
In this seminar, you’ll develop your presentation skills and learn how to present your ideas with conviction, control and poise—and without fear.
You’ll gain the specific presentation skills and direction you need to become comfortable with your own style. And you’ll receive expert advice on how to handle especially challenging situations. Most important, you’ll gain presentation skills by making actual presentations.
- 2 日 （9:30-17:30）
- PDU Leadership: 14.0
- ● Pre-assignment information will be shared about two weeks prior to the seminar.
- ● We recommend that you bring a PC with PowerPoint loaded so you can modify your visual aids during the session, and also bring an earphone for checking your review on PC.
- ● Tailor your presentation to your audience
- ● Use relaxation techniques to overcome nervousness
- ● Learn how to project your voice and use pauses to dramatize your point
- ● Expertly handle difficult questions and situations
- ● Communicate with clarity and conviction
- ● Gain confidence in your presentation skills
- This course is recommended for everyone who needs to develop their presentation skills, speak in front of groups or sell ideas to others and has little or no presentation experience.
1. Balancing Verbal and Nonverbal Messages
2. Developing and Organizing Presentation Content
3. Using Visual Aids and Support Materials
4. Creating Engagement—Verbal Impact and Interactivity
5. The Presentation Environment
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher / Pre-Assignment Required
- Course outline is partly subject to change without prior notice.
- ● It was a good opportunity to look at my own presentation, which I was not aware before.
- ● The Training was extremely useful and I believe it can assist in enhancing my presentation skills.