Strategic Sales Negotiations
Today’s purchasers are more attuned to the “real value” of what they’re buying.
Discover how to influence them and improve your profits!
Regain the seller’s advantage over today’s more sophisticated purchaser with the help of this strategic sales negotiation training. Learn the tools, techniques and savvy sales negotiation tactics that enable you to influence your buyer’s perception of cost, value and benefits.
Close the sale by maintaining a flexible position that successfully counters your buyer’s negotiating moves.
- 2 日
- PDU Business/Strategic: 14.0
- ●Discover through sales negotiation training how to improve sales margins and closing ratios
- ●Influence how customers view your product’s costs， benefits and value to them
- ●Anticipate buyer behavior and turn it into an advantage
- ●Establish your credibility with the buyer
- ●Develop confidence-building skills that maintain your control of sales negotiations
- ●Be ready to justify your price when meeting price specifications
- ●Use creative advantages to counter competitive offers
- Sales professionals, sales managers, account executives, contract negotiators and anyone involved in negotiation processes and would benefit from this sales negotiation training.
1. Role of the Professional Salesperson
2. Role of the Buyer Defined
3. Role of the Professional Salesperson Redefined
4. The Sales Negotiation Process
5. Using Powerful Sales Negotiation Planning Tools
6. A Sales Negotiation Exercise
7. Win-Win Sales Negotiations
8. Power and Position in Sales Negotiations
9. Increasing Your Personal Power in Sales Negotiations
10. Case Study: Negotiating a Mutually Profitable Win-Win Sale
11. Tips for Achieving Success as a Sales Negotiator
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher