Leading Disruptive Change and Innovation in English: Your Plan for Breakthrough Growth
Develop and promote a disruptive mindset to achieve new and sustainable growth
Breakthrough growth isn’t about luck. It requires that everyone in the organization change their mindset from what is to what if and create a disruption. Disruption equips us with the ability to withstand external threats, like competition, technology, government regulations, demographic shifts, economic uncertainty, and other influences.
As a leader of disruptive innovation, you will help your business capitalize on new opportunities and safeguard it against stagnation and obsolescence. In this program for experienced leaders, you’ll identify and develop pivotal skills for being a visionary leader who is able to get ahead of the curve, prime others in your organization to welcome disruption, and do away with the common organizational resistance that often prevents companies from embracing the unexpected.
- 2 日 （9:30-17:30）
- PDU Leadership: 10.0 Business/Strategic: 4.0
- Live online seminar is delivered using Zoom.
- ● Develop and apply a curious, “what if” mindset—the ability to think “futuristically”
- ● Be ready to embrace and implement rapid changes
- ● Identify and respond to both threats and opportunities for disruption
- ● Understand and assess disruption from the point of view of those being disrupted
- ● Develop inner courage and willingness to face disruption
- ● Acquire strategies to overcome organizational stagnation
- ● Enable a consistent flow of ideas into the innovation pipeline
- ● Lead your organization to positive change
- Senior managers in all industries who are responsible for choosing and implementing an organizational and divisional strategy that will produce optimal results
1. Introduction to Disruption
3. Scan Trends
4. Build as You Go
5. Practice Case Study
6. Agile Response
7. Leadership Courage
8. My Action Plan
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher
- Course outline is partly subject to change without prior notice.