Managing Hybrid Teams
Ensure team effectiveness even when some members work remotely while others are in the office
Are you a manager overseeing some employees in an office and others working remotely?
If so, you already know the unique challenges in terms of communication, collaboration and setting up meetings that work for everyone. Beyond these concerns, how do you create and set expectations that are equally effective for both groups-while instilling trust, flexibility and productivity during times of constant change?
This course is your antidote to the complications and frustrations of managing a hybrid team. You’ll learn specific skills and strategies to build a cohesive, effective, inclusive, and productive group of people who can adhere to priorities and a routine that works for all-and are ready, willing and able to deliver on performance and results.
- 1 日
- ●Prioritize for performance as you strengthen your presence and credibility
- ●Establish effective routines, expectations and accountability while focusing on shared goals
- ●Become more intentional and mindful about communication channels, preferences and effectiveness
- ●Conduct outstanding meetings with your hybrid teams regardless of time zones and geographies
- ●Learn new ways to be more inclusive and approachable
- This program is for managers leading hybrid teams (in-office and remotely, including different locations, time zones and cultures).
1. The Hybrid Team: Onsite and Online Challenges and Opportunities
2. Communication between In-Person and Online Team Members
3. Building Relationships in a Hybrid In-Person and Online Environment
4. Building a High Performing Hybrid Team
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher