Negotiating to Win in English
Gain the skills, insights and competencies required in all negotiations—in every industry—at every level.
Whether it’s allocating resources for a project, funding a new initiative or establishing a supply chain for a new product or service, negotiation is inevitably at the heart of the process. But few people understand the structure, techniques and approaches available to them as they seek to positively influence an outcome. This hands-on seminar gives you a step-by-step guide to effective negotiation. You must identify the problem, understand it from the other’s perspective, generate alternative solutions and select a solution that benefits both sides. All parties need each other to achieve their goals. Negotiation focuses on solving the problem and closing the gap between what both parties want.
- 2 日 （9:30-17:30）
- PDU Power Skills: 10.0 Business Acumen: 4.0
- Live online seminar is delivered using Zoom.
- ● Know when—and when not—to negotiate
- ● Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation
- ● Know what behavior to adapt at each stage of the negotiation
- ● Adjust your communication style to achieve desired results
- ● Successfully apply the principles of persuasion to any negotiation situation
- ● Effectively negotiate face-to-face, on the phone or through e-mail and other media
- Those responsible for negotiating the best possible terms of an agreement for their organization
1. What is Negotiation?
2. Negotiation Stages
3. Planning Your Negotiation
6. Crafting a Strategy for Your Negotiation
7. Action Plan
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher
- Course outline is partly subject to change without prior notice.
月曜日 ～ 金曜日 9:00～17:30
休業日：土曜日・日曜日、 国民の祝日、年末年始休日 (12/29～1/4)