Mindful Leadership in English: Cultivating Excellence from Within
Unlock your power to lead with clarity， authenticity and effectiveness
”We take care of the future best by taking care of the present now.” ― Jon Kabat-Zinn
As a leader， how can you stay focused on what’s important when there are so many demands for your immediate attention? Ever-changing market conditions， gadget overload， conflicting information and “emergencies” of all kinds can hurt your ability to think with clarity and precision. Getting to sustainable excellence requires a different way to lead.
This is where mindfulness comes in. Practicing mindfulness helps you to tune in to what’s here and now， to be more present， awake and aware so you can access greater creativity， learning and personal growth. Attend this course to learn new habits that can help you begin to rewire your leadership behaviors as you inspire engagement， trust， authenticity and productivity in those around you.
- 2 日 （9:30-17:30）
- PDU Power Skills: 14.0
- Live online seminar is delivered using Zoom.
- ● Discover how the attitude-behavior connection affects business decisions and outcomes
- ● Learn to observe your mind and increase your ability to stay fully present and engaged
- ● Make choices and decisions that better align with your intentions
- ● Cultivate a sense of self-awareness and relational transparency that inspires trust
- ● Communicate more thoughtfully and mindfully up， down and across the organization
- ● Create a team culture of greater creativity， dynamics， openness and responsiveness
- Leaders, directors, managers and those on the leadership track who want to harness mindfulness and achieve greater leadership excellence.
1. Understanding the attitude and qualities of a mindful leader
2. Practicing how to examine your attitude by using mindfulness techniques
3. Developing new habits and intentional practices to cultivate awareness
4. Applying mindfulness to pursue clarity， check assumptions and speak thoughtfully
5. Leading mindfully in the face of contradictions
6. Applying mindfulness techniques to real-life situations
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher
- Course outline is partly subject to change without prior notice.
月曜日 ～ 金曜日 9:00～17:30
休業日：土曜日・日曜日、 国民の祝日、年末年始休日 (12/29～1/4)