プログラム名： Strategic Planning
Develop the best strategic planning to support your company’s goals.
This course is designed to combine proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking.
Gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, exercises and case applications. Bring your strategic dilemmas to this program and get direction on analytical and organizational approaches.
Executives, division leaders and other senior managers involved in the formation and implementation of strategic planning.
TOEIC Score: more than 650 points
- Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive advantage
- Learn key analytical and conceptual approaches to expand your understanding of the marketplace
- Align your organization with your strategic planning goals by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics and performance
- Identify evolving strategic patterns and generate ideas on how they can be applied to your organization
- Incorporate customer needs into your strategic planning
- Use a case study to examine the strategic planning process in detail
- Recognize how the actions of customers, competitors and your own company determine the outcomes in your markets
- Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning
- Strategic Planning Principles
- Strategic Planning Process Overview
- External Assessment, Part 1 – Macro Environment
- External Assessment, Part 2 – Market Environment
- Internal Environment
- Strategic Issues and Decisions in Competitive Situations
- Strategic Issues and Decisions – Formulating a Strategy
- Strategy Implementation
- The Strategic Planning Process Revisited