プログラム名： Fundamentals of Marketing
If you’re new to marketing and need a basic—yet thorough—overview, this seminar is for you.
In just three days, you’ll learn the fundamentals behind successful marketing.
You’ll get a complete grounding in the essentials and begin to develop the skills and techniques necessary to become a marketer who can help your company develop a marketing orientation to enhance the bottomline.
Newly appointed marketers with less than three years of experience in marketing, as well as product, brand and advertising managers, business professionals and executives who need to understand the importance of marketing’s role in generating profits and a framework to think like a world-class marketer.
TOEIC Score: more than 650 points
- Acquire the basic marketing skills, tools and techniques to identify, evaluate and solve marketing problems
- Understand the components that make up compelling marketing plans that succeed in capturing customer value within a competitive environment
- Discover creative ways to apply marketing principles and practices to compete successfully in today’s business environment
- Understand the “why’s” behind basic marketing practices
- Begin to think like a world-class marketer
- Learning Objectives
- Marketing Overview
- Market Analysis
- Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Marketing Mix
- Creating Customer Value