プログラム名： Negotiating to Win in English
Whether it’s allocating resources for a project, funding a new initiative or establishing a supply chain for a new product or service, negotiation is inevitably at the heart of the process. But few people understand the structure, techniques and approaches available to them as they seek to positively influence an outcome. This hands-on seminar gives you a step-by-step guide to effective negotiation. You must identify the problem, understand it from the other’s perspective, generate alternative solutions and select a solution that benefits both sides. All parties need each other to achieve their goals. Negotiation focuses on solving the problem and closing the gap between what both parties want.
Those responsible for negotiating the best possible terms of an agreement for their organization
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher
- Know when—and when not—to negotiate
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation
- Know what behavior to adapt at each stage of the negotiation
- Adjust your communication style to achieve desired results
- Successfully apply the principles of persuasion to any negotiation situation
- Effectively negotiate face-to-face, on the phone or through e-mail and other media
- What is Negotiation?
- Negotiation Stages
- Planning Your Negotiation
- Crafting a Strategy for Your Negotiation
- Action Plan