プログラム名： Developing Your Emotional Intelligence in English
Without strong and effective relationships in business, today’s fast-paced, team-based and global work environments can’t function with peak efficiency. Maximum results will not be achieved. Emotional Intelligence (EI) competencies are at the heart of effective workplace relationships and productivity. Today we use EI as an integrated set of skills that underpin highly effective, fast-reacting and innovative organizations.
This emotional intelligence seminar emphasizes the practical application of EI concepts rather than just focusing on theory. Through your active participation, you will learn and practice the EI skills that are the core of achieving personal awareness, connecting with others, managing stress, engaging healthy conflict and collaboration, and exhibiting resilience and optimism.
Anyone who wants to maximize their performance, as well as personal and business success, by increasing emotion management and self-understanding through Emotional Intelligence skills.
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher
- Recognize and consciously use emotional data that shapes your professional behavioral responses
- Identify and manage emotional behaviors that impact your work-based relationships and situations
- Integrate empathy to promote strong team player attributes and communication
- Apply emotional insights to decipher and better manage yourself within the organization
- Implement emotionally intelligent insights to improve personal decision making and professional contributions
- Expanding Emotionally Intelligent Personal Awareness
- Developing Relationships and Personal Impact through Emotional Intelligence
- Demonstrating Emotionally Intelligent Stress Management and Resilience
- Achieving Healthy Conflict and Collaboration Through Emotional Intelligence
- Bringing It All Together