プログラム名： Leading in a Diverse and Inclusive Culture in English
A diverse team with unique individual perspectives can deliver exceptional results. Having such a team calls for a leader with an arsenal of inclusive leadership practices and keen self-awareness.
This course gives you deeper insights into yourself, your team, and the benefits of inclusion at all levels in your organization. Through self-assessments, case studies, and proven hands-on activities, you’ll develop competencies and get tools to create an environment fueled by engagement and innovation. In addition, you’ll learn to apply a roadmap that ensures that all are heard, recognized, and appreciated—so productivity can soar.
Managers and leaders who want to promote and lead an increasingly diverse workforce and client base, and promote an inclusive environment; diversity and inclusion leaders; learning and development professionals.
TOEIC Score 650 or Higher
- Recognize the issues and value of D&I at the personal, team, and organizational levels
- Become a more inclusive leader by recognizing strengths and growth opportunities for yourself and for others
- Communicate effectively and inclusively in a diverse environment
- Articulate how operating from biases impacts innovation, productivity, and engagements
- Analyze diversity and cultural competencies in the context of talent management
- Harness the power of differences to boost team performance and collaboration
- Manage disagreements, misunderstandings, and conflict
- Introduction to Diversity and Inclusion
- Bridging Communication Differences
- Leading a Successful Multicultural Team
- Dialogue: Having Difficult Conversations
- Your Vision and Plan for an Inclusive Workplace