Women Leaders in Business
Women Leaders in Business
The growth strategies of Abenomics trumpet the potential contributions of women in the workplace. But the reality is that females are far more underrepresented in management in Japan than in many other nations.
One obvious reason is the lack of a support structure whose elements include society, the working environment, and families. Some also say that women are not willing to attain promotion. This could be because they lack confidence in their abilities. But in fact, organizations are becoming flatter, with collaboration and innovation becoming the order of the day, making workplaces more conducive to women’s leadership qualities.
This seminar will highlight how female managers can demonstrate their talents and help them to acquire the knowledge, attitudes, and skills they need to formulate visions and become transformative leaders of teams that execute strategies.
- 143,000 yen (inc.tax)
- Quintegral Faculty
- 2 days
Select date & time
How You Will Benefit
- • Harness feminine qualities to cultivate the ability to lead teams strategically
- • Understand the five best strategic leadership practices
- • Acquire a transformative leadership style that draws on feminine qualities
- • Understand the nature of assertive communication and learn to apply it according to circumstances
- • Enlist external assistance to reach team goals
- • Know how to strategically build positive networks with the stakeholders you need to fulfill team objectives
- • Cultivate a team and self-motivation consciousness and methods to build effective business partnerships with internal stakeholders
- • Understand strategy and learn the perspectives you need to choose the right strategies
- • Acquire the leadership practices that empower teams to execute strategies
Who Should Attend
Business women seeking to lead in formulating visions and executing strategies
1. Leadership qualities women wish to acquire
We will distinguish between leadership and management. We will acknowledge female leadership qualities that stem from gender differences while confirming the challenges women face as leaders. We will also cover how you should remain yourself in becoming the leader and manager you want to be.
2. Five elements female leaders need to reinforce
You will learn about the five elements of strategic leadership, which are vision, strategy, influence, strategic networks, and team and self motivation. The content about influence will show you how to leverage assertive communication skills.
3. Choosing strategies
You will use frameworks and case studies to define strategies and strategic patterns. You will consider what you should decide as a leader and the tools you need to execute the right strategies for your corporate framework.
4. Six drivers for executing strategies
You will think about factors that block and ease strategic execution. You will draw on a framework of six drivers (customer decisions, leadership action, commitment, process and structure, performance management, and culture) to identify how you must act as a leader to execute strategies.
5. Action plans
You will confirm the processes you need to implement action plans and how to prioritize actions.
Homework is assigned after Day1